What can you do with tumbled stones?
Tumbled stones, also known as tumbled gemstones, are undeniably neat and fun. I’ve had people ask what they can do with them. They want the tumbled stones, but they feel a need to give them a specific purpose! So I’ve collected suggestions from my customers as well as some of the uses I’ve put them to over the years.
Here are some suggestions:
- use with spiritual energywork, such as Reiki and Seichim
- crystal healing
- collect them 🙂
- use them in table fountains
- put in a cut glass or other decorative bowl to use as worry stones (great executive desktop gift!)
- in clear vases with flower arrangements
- decorate frames, magnets, pins, and more
- gardening and landscaping
- hot rock massage
- make jewelry
- give out at Halloween as an alternative to candy – NOTE: Children may put stones in their mouths, so you should be very cautious about this!!!
- stocking stuffers
- use in a bowl as a table centerpiece
- cat toys (as long as they’re too big for kitty to swallow)
- party favors
- gris gris bags or medicine bags
- use on light catchers
- “Anyway another brilliant use for tumbled stones is in a jug of water, leave for 6 hours, and drink! Energises the water, which ‘absorbs the energetic oscillation of the crystals, saves that info. and becomes hightly valuable water’. Makes it right turning water rather than de-energising left turning water.” – from H.G. in the UK Note: As with all gem elixirs, be sure to only use the direct method with stones that do not contain potentially harmful minerals.
- Use on handcrafted wind chimes
If you have more ideas about uses for tumbled stones contact me and share them! I’ll add them to the list!