Quotes that I find inspirational. I hope you will too.
This is a selection of some of my favorite quotes. Those of you who get my newsletter know that I'm a big quote fan. Indeed, many of these are favorites that I've put in my newsletter. In no particular order, I hope that nonetheless you can find something that strikes you.
- We will discover the nature of our particular genius when we stop trying to conform to our own or other people's models, learn to be ourselves, and allow our natural channel to open.
~~ Shakti Gawain
- Stand still. The trees ahead and bush beside you are not lost.
~~ Albert Einstein
- I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.
~~ Douglas Adams (Can't you just hear that sound?!?!)
- Life is a bowl of cherries. Just spit out the pits.
~~ Robyn Harton
- What we love to do we find time to do.
~~ John L. Spalding
- Quality means doing it right when no one is looking.
~~ Henry Ford
- We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
- Because that's what kindness is. It's not doing something for someone else because they can't, but because you can.
~~ Andrew Iskander
- Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if they were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness and understanding you can muster, and do it with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.
~~ Og Mandino
- The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit. ~~ Nelson Henderson
- If you step on people in this life, you're going to come back as a cockroach.
~~ Willie Davis
- Some people march to the beat of a different drummer. And some people Polka.
~~ Unknown (Thanks Kathy!)
- Hating people is like burning down your own house to get rid of a rat.
~~ Henry Emerson Fosdick
- Obstacles are those things you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
~~ Hannah More
- There is no revenge so complete as forgiveness.
~~ Josh Billings